OAPCS President and CEO RaShaun Holliman is holding a series of regional meetings in October across Ohio to meet with the charter school community.
The Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools President and CEO RaShaun Holliman is holding a series of regional meetings in October across Ohio to meet with the charter school community to discuss advocacy, legislative issues, school services and other topics related to school choice and quality options. All the regional meetings will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and will include lunch. Register here.
The cities and locations for the meetings include:
- Columbus at the Arts and College Preparatory Academy (ACPA), 4401 Hilton Corporate Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43232, on Friday, October 14, 2016.
- Columbus at Nexus Academy, 4689 Hilton Corporate Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43232, on Friday, October 21, 2016.
- Toledo at the Toledo School for the Arts (TSA) at 333 14th Street, Toledo, Ohio 43604, on Friday, October 7, 2016.
- Dayton at the Dayton Early College Academy, 1529 Brown Street, Dayton, Ohio 45409, on Thursday, October 18, 2016. Cleveland at the Ohio Guidestone office, 3500 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115, on Thursday, October 13, 2016
- Cincinnati at the Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy (CCPA), 1425 Linn Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45214, on Thursday, October 20, 2016.
For questions, please contact Tisha Reynolds at email@example.com or call OAPCS at 614-744-2266.